Maintenance Services & Preparing for Pool Closings
When the summer comes to an end and the weather starts to cool down, it's important to get your pool ready for the colder temperatures. When your pool isn't being used during the colder parts of the year, it's important that it's still protected from weather and the elements, and that it's chemically balanced. You need professional pool services to get everything in shape and prepared for the off-season.
At A Perfect Pool Company, our professional pool maintenance experts can provide high quality services for pool closings in Monroe and the surrounding areas, so that when next spring rolls around, your pool will be ready for use without any trouble.
During Every Pool Closing, Our Professionals Will:
- Lower pool water to the right levels
- Remove and store any equipment necessary
- Put the cover over your pool
- Prepare your plumbing for freezing temperatures
- Drain all plumbing, heating, and chlorinating equipment
- Lubricate o-rings, valves, and filters.
- Add winterizing algaecide as necessary.
How Important Is Pool Closing?
Keeping your pool in great condition is a very important part of maintaining your Monroe home, and closing your pool for the winter is the best way to guarantee that it's not damaged during the off-season. Professional pool closing and winterization services will help you keep every part of your home in great shape. Some of the benefits of pool closings include:
- It protects your investment. A lot of money goes into building and maintaining your pool. Without a proper closing, the pool water can freeze, which will damage everything from the liner to the pipes, filter, and pumps.
- Your pool will be cleaner and more attractive in the spring. Our pool closing services will include properly balancing the chemicals in the water. This keeps everything clean throughout the winter months, and it also makes your life easier in the spring, when you'd otherwise need to thoroughly clean your pool before use. Properly balancing these chemicals will also prevent damage and discoloration of your pool liner.
- It keeps everything covered. The final step in our pool closing service to covering your pool. A cover protects your pool for snow and ice, and it also protects you, your family, and your pets from accidents.
Why Hire Us for Swimming Pool Closings in Monroe & the Surrounding Areas?
- You can rest assured that experienced professionals will be performing all of the work.
- We'll be able to guarantee that no damage comes to your plumbing lines and pool equipment will be protected throughout the winter.
- Our Monroe pool maintenance experts use only the highest quality products.
If you would like to learn more about the services we offer for seasonal pool closings in Monroe, GA or nearby, please call 678-497-8412 or complete our online request form.
- How to Maintain Your Pool and Keep It Clean - Keeping your pool clean isn't always easy, but it doesn't have to be an ordeal either. If you've let your pool get too dirty, you may have a real project on your hands, and you may even need professional help. But if it hasn't gotten there yet, there's still hope for you keeping it clean … Read More
- Salt vs. Chlorine: Which is Best for Your Pool? - Whether you should use salt or chlorine to keep your pool healthy and clean is a debate that continues to go unsettled. Both salt and chlorine systems have their pros and cons, and the main arguments in favor of either will focus on cost, maintenance needs, and health concerns. … Read More