Honest & Thorough Swimming Pool Inspections
If you're buying or selling a home, or if you're just unsure of the current condition of your pool, a pool inspection can help you ensure that your pool is in great condition, and that it's as safe as possible. Swimming pools can be a great and enjoyable addition to any home, but if something goes wrong with them, they can be extremely expensive and dangerous, so it's important to have a pool inspection performed before you buy or sell a home.
At A Perfect Pool Company, our professional pool maintenance experts will be able to guarantee high quality, thorough, and accurate pool inspections in Monroe and our many other service areas in Georgia. We'll find and eliminate any problems that your pool may have, and we'll do whatever it takes to ensure that your pool is in great shape. From water quality testing to chemical balancing, all of our pool services come with a satisfaction guarantee. We look forward to working with you.
What Does A Pool Inspection Include?
- Check the operating condition of the pool.
- Visually inspect the pool liner.
- Visually inspect the walls and floor of the pool.
- Note the general condition of the circulation pumps.
- Inspect the vacuum pumps, cleaning apparatus, and water conditioning equipment.
- Check the general condition of the pool.
- Check skimmers and drains for any obvious damage or defects that could injure swimmers.
- Ensure that any and all pool checmicals are safely stored.
- Check the condition of all ladders.
- Check the accuracy of pool depth markings.
- Make sure that all pool lighting is secure.
- Verify that water levels are high enough for swimmers to easily exit the pool.
- Check fencing and latches.
- Check the condition of walkways and sidewalks near the pool.
- Look for any safety hazards in or around the pool.
- Check the drainage around the pool and verify that rainwater is directed away from the pool.
- Verify that all pool equipment is protected by a GFCI outlet to prevent shock or electrocution.
- Verify that all overhead electrical wires are at the proper height, and that they are the proper distance from the pool area
Why Choose Us for Swimming Pool Inspections in Monroe & the Surrounding Areas?
Our Monroe pool experts have extensive experience performing pool inspections for all kinds of properties and purposes. We're certified and professionally trained, so you can rely on us to provide you with a thorough and accurate inspection.
If you would like to schedule a pool inspection in Monroe, GA or nearby, please call 678-497-8412 or complete our online request form.
- Why Is It Important to Clean Your Pool Filter Before Winter? - If you live in a climate that gets cool, then your pool will most likely be closed for the coming winter. To make sure that you have a safe and toxin-free water source to enjoy until next summer, it's essential to thoroughly clean your filter before the changing season … Read More
- Top Tips for Successful Inground Pool Closing This Fall - Part of your pool maintenance routine must include pool opening in the late spring and pool closings in the fall. While no one wants to see pool season end and the cold winter weather move in … Read More