Honest & Thorough Swimming Pool Inspections
If you're buying or selling a home, or if you're just unsure of the current condition of your pool, a pool inspection can help you ensure that your pool is in great condition, and that it's as safe as possible. Swimming pools can be a great and enjoyable addition to any home, but if something goes wrong with them, they can be extremely expensive and dangerous, so it's important to have a pool inspection performed before you buy or sell a home.
At A Perfect Pool Company, our professional pool maintenance experts will be able to guarantee high quality, thorough, and accurate pool inspections in Monroe and our many other service areas in Georgia. We'll find and eliminate any problems that your pool may have, and we'll do whatever it takes to ensure that your pool is in great shape. From water quality testing to chemical balancing, all of our pool services come with a satisfaction guarantee. We look forward to working with you.
What Does A Pool Inspection Include?
- Check the operating condition of the pool.
- Visually inspect the pool liner.
- Visually inspect the walls and floor of the pool.
- Note the general condition of the circulation pumps.
- Inspect the vacuum pumps, cleaning apparatus, and water conditioning equipment.
- Check the general condition of the pool.
- Check skimmers and drains for any obvious damage or defects that could injure swimmers.
- Ensure that any and all pool checmicals are safely stored.
- Check the condition of all ladders.
- Check the accuracy of pool depth markings.
- Make sure that all pool lighting is secure.
- Verify that water levels are high enough for swimmers to easily exit the pool.
- Check fencing and latches.
- Check the condition of walkways and sidewalks near the pool.
- Look for any safety hazards in or around the pool.
- Check the drainage around the pool and verify that rainwater is directed away from the pool.
- Verify that all pool equipment is protected by a GFCI outlet to prevent shock or electrocution.
- Verify that all overhead electrical wires are at the proper height, and that they are the proper distance from the pool area
Why Choose Us for Swimming Pool Inspections in Monroe & the Surrounding Areas?
Our Monroe pool experts have extensive experience performing pool inspections for all kinds of properties and purposes. We're certified and professionally trained, so you can rely on us to provide you with a thorough and accurate inspection.
If you would like to schedule a pool inspection in Monroe, GA or nearby, please call 678-497-8412 or complete our online request form.
- How to Maintain Your Pool and Keep It Clean - Keeping your pool clean isn't always easy, but it doesn't have to be an ordeal either. If you've let your pool get too dirty, you may have a real project on your hands, and you may even need professional help. But if it hasn't gotten there yet, there's still hope for you keeping it clean … Read More
- Salt vs. Chlorine: Which is Best for Your Pool? - Whether you should use salt or chlorine to keep your pool healthy and clean is a debate that continues to go unsettled. Both salt and chlorine systems have their pros and cons, and the main arguments in favor of either will focus on cost, maintenance needs, and health concerns. … Read More