Pool 101 Class
Owning a pool is a joy and a pleasure—unfortunately, it can also take a good deal of work. If you're new to owning a pool, it can be a little overwhelming to get over the learning curve and get into a great routine for keeping your pool in excellent condition. If you're interested in learning more about how to keep this valuable part of your property in excellent condition, A Perfect Pool Company offers a Pool 101 Class in Monroe, GA to help guide you through learning what it takes to care for a pool.
Our pool maintenance experts will teach you our trade secrets and help you get the most out of your pool. It's very easy to let a pool fall into poor condition with a lack of proper maintenance, and our goal for these classes is to help you keep your pool in the best condition possible at all times. To learn more about the classes we offer or our many other pool services, please give our team a call today.
Our Pool 101 Classes Include:
- Easy Maintenance Techniques
- Safety Tips
- Energy Upgrades
- Tips for Saving Money
Pool Chemicals: Balance and Safety
Keeping your pool chemically balanced is extremely important. We'll go over any potential risks and hazards that come with storing pool chemicals, and we'll teach how to maintain proper pH balances, alkalinity, chlorination, and more.
We'll answer these common questions:
- What are acceptable levels for x chemical?
- What chemicals are needed for my pool?
- How do you keep each chemical adjusted correctly?
Pool Equipment: Form and Function
We'll review the necessary maintenance for keeping each component of your pool equipment in great shape. Equipment reviewed includes:
- Pool Filters
- And More!
We'll teach you how often these pieces of equipment should be serviced and why, and we'll leave you with a more complete understanding of each piece of equipment.
Pool Area: The Big Picture
The environment around your pool plays a huge role in its maintenance. Debris and build-up from the surrounding area can negatively impact your pool's filtering system and its chemical balance. We'll help you determine the specific maintenance tasks you'll need to perform regularly in order to keep your pool in great shape based on the specifics of your yard.
If you would like an estimate for pool 101 in Monroe, GA or nearby, please call 678-497-8412 or complete our online request form.
- Why Is It Important to Clean Your Pool Filter Before Winter? - If you live in a climate that gets cool, then your pool will most likely be closed for the coming winter. To make sure that you have a safe and toxin-free water source to enjoy until next summer, it's essential to thoroughly clean your filter before the changing season … Read More
- Top Tips for Successful Inground Pool Closing This Fall - Part of your pool maintenance routine must include pool opening in the late spring and pool closings in the fall. While no one wants to see pool season end and the cold winter weather move in … Read More