Pool 101 Class
Owning a pool is a joy and a pleasure—unfortunately, it can also take a good deal of work. If you're new to owning a pool, it can be a little overwhelming to get over the learning curve and get into a great routine for keeping your pool in excellent condition. If you're interested in learning more about how to keep this valuable part of your property in excellent condition, A Perfect Pool Company offers a Pool 101 Class in Monroe, GA to help guide you through learning what it takes to care for a pool.
Our pool maintenance experts will teach you our trade secrets and help you get the most out of your pool. It's very easy to let a pool fall into poor condition with a lack of proper maintenance, and our goal for these classes is to help you keep your pool in the best condition possible at all times. To learn more about the classes we offer or our many other pool services, please give our team a call today.
Our Pool 101 Classes Include:
- Easy Maintenance Techniques
- Safety Tips
- Energy Upgrades
- Tips for Saving Money
Pool Chemicals: Balance and Safety
Keeping your pool chemically balanced is extremely important. We'll go over any potential risks and hazards that come with storing pool chemicals, and we'll teach how to maintain proper pH balances, alkalinity, chlorination, and more.
We'll answer these common questions:
- What are acceptable levels for x chemical?
- What chemicals are needed for my pool?
- How do you keep each chemical adjusted correctly?
Pool Equipment: Form and Function
We'll review the necessary maintenance for keeping each component of your pool equipment in great shape. Equipment reviewed includes:
- Pool Filters
- And More!
We'll teach you how often these pieces of equipment should be serviced and why, and we'll leave you with a more complete understanding of each piece of equipment.
Pool Area: The Big Picture
The environment around your pool plays a huge role in its maintenance. Debris and build-up from the surrounding area can negatively impact your pool's filtering system and its chemical balance. We'll help you determine the specific maintenance tasks you'll need to perform regularly in order to keep your pool in great shape based on the specifics of your yard.
If you would like an estimate for pool 101 in Monroe, GA or nearby, please call 678-497-8412 or complete our online request form.
- How to Maintain Your Pool and Keep It Clean - Keeping your pool clean isn't always easy, but it doesn't have to be an ordeal either. If you've let your pool get too dirty, you may have a real project on your hands, and you may even need professional help. But if it hasn't gotten there yet, there's still hope for you keeping it clean … Read More
- Salt vs. Chlorine: Which is Best for Your Pool? - Whether you should use salt or chlorine to keep your pool healthy and clean is a debate that continues to go unsettled. Both salt and chlorine systems have their pros and cons, and the main arguments in favor of either will focus on cost, maintenance needs, and health concerns. … Read More