Pool Motors, Pumps, and Filters
The motors, pumps, and filters in your swimming pool all play important roles in keeping your pool water clean, healthy, and safe. At A Perfect Pool Company, we strive to help our clients keep their pools in the best condition possible at all times, so when you need any pool services relate to pool filters, motors, or pumps in Monroe, you can rely on us. We can provide installations, maintenance, cleaning, and repairs for all types of pool pumps, motors and filters, and we'll do whatever it takes to keep your swimming pool in great shape.
Our pool maintenance experts are all extensively experienced and professionally trained, so we'll always be able to offer the highest quality workmanship possible. We know how important your pool is to your home, so we work hard to provide the best work and service possible to all of our clients.
Call us today if you have any issues with your pool's motors, pumps, or filters, and we'll be looking forward to assisting you.
Troubleshooting Problems with Motors and Pumps
Your pool's motor drives the pumps, sucking water in through suction ports, sending it through the filter, then pushing it our through return ports. If there are any problems with this system, your swimming pool's water won't be cleaned properly, and issues with the chemical balance or algae growth can easily develop. Here are a few signs to look out for:
- If your pumps makes screeching noises, the bearing in the motor may need to be replaced, or the entire motor may need to be replaced.
- If the motor makes grinding noises, the pumps may not be getting enough water.
- If the motor hums but doesn't start, the impeller may be clogged with debris.
- If the motor hums but the impeller turns freely, the motor may not be receiving enough electricity.
- If the motor cycles, runs for a while, then turns itself off, if may be overheating.
If you notice any of these problems, contact our professional Monroe pool experts. We'll be able to determine the precise cause of the problems and provide thorough repairs. We'll also be able to ensure that any repairs involving electricity are completed safely.
Pool Pump Motor Replacements
Depending on the age, condition, and warranty of your pool pump motor, replacement may be a better option than repairs. Our Monroe pool maintenance experts can help you determine whether repairs or replacements would be the best option for your pool. We can provide you with high quality repairs and replacements depending on your needs.
If you are looking for pool filters, pumps or motors in Monroe, GA or nearby, please call 678-497-8412 or complete our online request form.
- Why Is It Important to Clean Your Pool Filter Before Winter? - If you live in a climate that gets cool, then your pool will most likely be closed for the coming winter. To make sure that you have a safe and toxin-free water source to enjoy until next summer, it's essential to thoroughly clean your filter before the changing season … Read More
- Top Tips for Successful Inground Pool Closing This Fall - Part of your pool maintenance routine must include pool opening in the late spring and pool closings in the fall. While no one wants to see pool season end and the cold winter weather move in … Read More