Preparing for Pool Openings with First Class Maintenance Services
When spring arrives and the weather begins to warm up again, it's time to open your pool. You can rely on the professional pool maintenance experts at A Perfect Pool Company to get your pool ready for the upcoming season. We can ensure that your pool is clean and healthy, and that every part of its machinery is ready for use with our maintenance services focused on pool openings in Monroe and the surrounding areas.
Our professionals are all extensively trained and dedicated to providing each of our clients with high quality workmanship and professional customer service. When it's time to open your pool for the warmer parts of the year, you can rely on us to get your pool ready to provide you and your family with a great time throughout the summer.
Give us a call to schedule pool services, and we'll be looking forward to assisting you with getting your swimming pool open and ready for the summer season!
At Every Pool Opening, Our Professionals Will Complete the Following Steps:
- Remove cover (either by lowering anchors or draining water tubes, depending on the type of cover).
- Clean, fold, and store cover.
- Replace winter-stored items.
- Test water balance, then adjust calcium, alkalinity, and pH levels.
- Test electrical service to pumps, lights, heaters, and other machinery.
- Lube valves and O-rings.
- Install diving boards, steps, and ladders.
- Check all clamps, valves, and unions for tightness and/or leaks.
- Install chlorinators.
- Flood lines, prime pump, start motor, and adjust valves to ensure proper flow.
- Clean pool tiles and scrub skimmers.
- Skim pool surface. Vacuum pool if algae has grown.
- Super-chlorinate the pool to breakpoint levels.
- Test water chemicals. Add opening chemicals and shock the pool if necessary.
Scheduling for Pool Openings in Monroe & Nearby
When you request pool opening services from our Monroe pool maintenance experts, we'll work with you to schedule an appointment that is convenient and accommodating. We will make every effort to schedule the service and your chosen date, but if we cannot do so, we will schedule the soonest and most convenient date for you. We'll arrive on site to perform the pool opening on time, and we'll complete the work as quickly, efficiently, and professionally as possible.
Why Choose Us for Pool Openings?
- We employ pool service contractors who are extensively experienced. We'll always send out our employees, and we never use sub-contractors.
- Our Monroe pool maintenance experts will be happy to answer any and all questions you have about pool openings.
- We'll take care of every aspect of the job, and we'll guarantee your complete satisfaction with our work.
If you would like to schedule maintenance service for residential pool openings in Monroe, GA or nearby, please call 678-497-8412 or complete our online request form.
- Why Is It Important to Clean Your Pool Filter Before Winter? - If you live in a climate that gets cool, then your pool will most likely be closed for the coming winter. To make sure that you have a safe and toxin-free water source to enjoy until next summer, it's essential to thoroughly clean your filter before the changing season … Read More
- Top Tips for Successful Inground Pool Closing This Fall - Part of your pool maintenance routine must include pool opening in the late spring and pool closings in the fall. While no one wants to see pool season end and the cold winter weather move in … Read More