Swimming Pool Mineral Systems
Keeping your pool water fresh and clean is a major priority, but it unfortunately takes a great deal of work most of the time. In most cases, you'll need to constantly monitor chlorine and/or salt levels in order to keep your pool's system balanced, and the harsh or synthetic chemicals in most pools can be problematic for many homeowners. Mineral systems use natural minerals, metals, or elements to produce the same water quality benefits that would otherwise be created by salt or chlorine.
If you're unsure of whether mineral systems would be right for your pool, the professional pool maintenance experts at A Perfect Pool Company can help you decide. We'll work with you to determine whether the benefits of a mineral system would be advantageous for your property and your family, and we can provide you with a mineral system conversion. We can also provide any pool services you may need for your mineral system.
Give us a call today to schedule your consultation, and we'll be looking forward to assisting you.
Benefits of Mineral Pools
- Mineral pools can improve your health. Swimming in mineral pools can help to alleviate aches and pains while also soothing your skin. Magnesium chloride and potassium chloride both have great health benefits.
- Mineral pools feel different. They have a silky feeling, making swimming a pleasurable experience. Your eyes will experience little to no irritation, and your hair and skin won't be sticky or smelly as they are after salt or chlorine pool swims.
- You can convert any pool to a mineral pool. Our Monroe pool experts can work with you to decide if a mineral pool is right for you and provide you with a full conversion. We can also help you create a new pool that uses mineral water.
Mineral Pool System Care
It's important to add minerals to your mineral pool water weekly in order to maintain the water's health. Our professionals can provide mineral pool maintenance services to help you ensure that your pool's water is always as clean and healthy as possible. We also offer weekly or bi-weekly service plans, which can be greatly beneficial for any type of pool.
If you're looking for swimming pool mineral systems in Monroe, GA or nearby, please call 678-497-8412 or complete our online request form.
- How to Maintain Your Pool and Keep It Clean - Keeping your pool clean isn't always easy, but it doesn't have to be an ordeal either. If you've let your pool get too dirty, you may have a real project on your hands, and you may even need professional help. But if it hasn't gotten there yet, there's still hope for you keeping it clean … Read More
- Salt vs. Chlorine: Which is Best for Your Pool? - Whether you should use salt or chlorine to keep your pool healthy and clean is a debate that continues to go unsettled. Both salt and chlorine systems have their pros and cons, and the main arguments in favor of either will focus on cost, maintenance needs, and health concerns. … Read More