Pool Safety Fences
Your pool is one of the most fun features of your home, but it can also be dangerous, especially if there are any younger children in your home. Our pool safety fences in Monroe are designed to help you keep your pool and your home as safe as possible at all times. Safety fences can be easily removed and installed around swimming pools, they're stylistically versatile, and they're very difficult to climb.
The professional pool maintenance experts at A Perfect Pool Company can work with you to choose, design, and install a pool fence that will keep your yard safe when your pool is not in use. Our professionals can work with you to ensure that your safety fence is perfect for your home, your pool, and your family, and we'll make sure that you're totally satisfied with all of our pool services.
Give us a call today to begin your swimming pool safety fence installation, and we'll be looking forward to working with you.
Benefits of Our Swimming Pool Safety Fences
- Easy Installation and Removal
- Creates a Barrier for Protection
- Transparent polyester Mesh Fabric Keeps Your Property Attractive
- Lasts for Years in All Weather Conditions
- Self-Closing and Self-Latching Gate Options for Extra Security
- UV Resistant Components Protect Fence from Sun Damage
- Super Stability with Tension-Based Support
Quality Installation of Pool Safety Fences in Monroe & Nearby
Our professionals will inspect your pool to determine the perfect safety fence for your home. Our safety fences are designed with the highest quality materials and engineering to guarantee that it's durable, long-lasting, and attractive. Our safety fences will be able to withstand up to 200 lbs of pressure, so they won't be able to be knocked down if they are climbed.
Why Install A Safety Fence Around Your Swimming Pool?
Sadly, drowning is the number one cause of death for children under five years. An unprotected swimming pool is a greater danger to your child's life than car accidents or a loaded gun. Just as you wouldn't put your child in a vehicle without a car seat or leave a firearm within reach of your child, you should never leave your pool unprotected.
Parent supervision and safety pool fencing are the two best ways to keep your child as safe as possible. Our professionals look forward to helping you install a safety fence to enhance the safety of your home.
If you are interested in an estimate for swimming pool safety fences Monroe, GA or nearby, please call 678-497-8412 or complete our online request form.
- How to Maintain Your Pool and Keep It Clean - Keeping your pool clean isn't always easy, but it doesn't have to be an ordeal either. If you've let your pool get too dirty, you may have a real project on your hands, and you may even need professional help. But if it hasn't gotten there yet, there's still hope for you keeping it clean … Read More
- Salt vs. Chlorine: Which is Best for Your Pool? - Whether you should use salt or chlorine to keep your pool healthy and clean is a debate that continues to go unsettled. Both salt and chlorine systems have their pros and cons, and the main arguments in favor of either will focus on cost, maintenance needs, and health concerns. … Read More