About The Trusted Pool Maintenance Experts at A Perfect Pool Company
A Perfect Pool Company is an owner-operated swimming pool maintenance and repair company who's been serving the Monroe area since 1987. When you hire our pool maintenance company, you get what you deserve: expertise, experience, efficiency, and—above all–integrity!
Unlike many pool service companies out there, we won't sell you a pool liner and then use sub-contractors to do the installation work. Our owners will be on site to ensure that you receive professional quality workmanship at every job we perform.
With literally hundreds and hundreds of in-ground vinyl pool liners installed, We make sure you get the maximum life out of your replacement pool liner. Our swimming pool experts work with only the highest quality pool liners, and we also sell and install safety pool covers.
Contact us today for any of your pool maintenance needs, and we'll be looking forward to assisting you.
Why Hire Us?
- Home of the fixed-rate maintenance and chemicals service.
- We offer weekly and bi-weekly maintenance programs for residential and commercial at a very reasonable price.
- We can create a customized plan just for your needs.
Services Our Pool Maintenance Company Offers
- Leak Detection
- Pool Wall Repair
- Pool Inspections
- Motors, Pumps, Filters
- Pool Heaters
- Heat pumps
- Filter Cleaning
- Commercial Pool Maintenance
- Acid Washing
- Tile Cleaning
- Tile Repair
- Vinyl Liners
- Salt Systems
- Mineral Systems
- How to Maintain Your Pool and Keep It Clean - Keeping your pool clean isn't always easy, but it doesn't have to be an ordeal either. If you've let your pool get too dirty, you may have a real project on your hands, and you may even need professional help. But if it hasn't gotten there yet, there's still hope for you keeping it clean … Read More
- Salt vs. Chlorine: Which is Best for Your Pool? - Whether you should use salt or chlorine to keep your pool healthy and clean is a debate that continues to go unsettled. Both salt and chlorine systems have their pros and cons, and the main arguments in favor of either will focus on cost, maintenance needs, and health concerns. … Read More